Thursday, October 21, 2010

When you need it God will provide it.

The past few weeks have become progressively more difficult on me physically and yesterday evening as I was helping Merek put on her cubbies vest to go to church I almost could not keep my eyes open. We said goodbye to Ryan, who was also not feeling one hundred percent, and loaded up in the car. I took the princess to her class happily reciting her verse as we walked and then slowly marched up the stairs to my bible study.
Our family has been through a lot of stresses the past few months and I was so blessed by the study. I am certainly learning that when you actually need it God will provide it if you are diligent to ask for it and rely upon Him! The power of prayer in a stressful situation is Astounding! Then to really put what we learned into practice, I have been dreading going to the grocery store for a week now and have actually shed tears over the matter. I cant push the buggy with Merek and groceries in it and I cannot load the car by myself so I have been putting it off. However when we came home from church I found Ryan putting the groceries away in a freshly cleaned kitchen.
I felt so silly but I couldn't help but cry. Many of you know my personal story and if we went back in time three years you would see a very different life. I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful and adoring husband that thinks about his family above himself! God has truly given me so much more than I could even have known to asked for. Ryan is my best friend and I cannot imagine where I would be right now without him. So much of who I am today can be attributed to the wonderful love and influence he has been in my life. I only wish that every girl could be so lucky!

On a lighter note we took Merek to the pumpkin patch this past weekend and then carved pumpkins. She has grown so much right before our eyes and I cannot believe how beautiful she has become. She is SO excited to meet her little brother and if he would quit being stubborn and just come see us I know she will be a wonderful big sister.


We have also been blessed with a new niece as Kim and Phillip are finally home with Leeza. We are so excited to be a part of this exciting time in their lives (even if we are a few states away) and are so happy to see them all together finally!
And to celebrate just a little bit further my sweet Mimi has her last chemotherapy treatment tomorrow. After four months of being sick she is finally done with yet another round! Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment